From INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCED levels!
Types of classes
Levels: Intermediate and advanced
Private sessions online (one - to - one)
Individual sessions of 50 minutes via Skype, Google Hangout or Zoom meeting with an exclusive teacher who will suit your learning preferences and at your own pace to/for:
- Talk about various topics
- Learn to use vocabulary
- Improve your pronunciation
- Practice and understand grammar
- Understand cultural aspects
- Losing the fear of making mistakes and clarifying your doubts
It’s an effective time practising Spanish with different resources such as: current affairs, videos, photos, work schemes, articles, etc. The resources are available at anytime, whenever you need it.
Individual or group classes in companies (in - company)
If you are in Sydney – Australia and you are interested in having classes in your company because:
- You do not have enough time availability.
- You want to attend your sessions/classes at your place of work and avoid time spent on transportation.
- You are a professional with specific needs such as: technical vocabulary, leading phone calls, emails writing, negotiations strategies, intercultural knowledge, etc.
- You will be relocated or transferred to a Spanish-speaking country as an expatriate.
- You have a project that demands communication in Spanish with the parent company.
- You are a Spanish-speaking company that has an investment in Australia and you need to reconcile local workers with the new Spanish organisational culture.
Send me an email to email@example.com and I’ll get in touch to explain how we could work together. You can request a free trial class at your company and get to know me without any commitment.