If you have been studying Spanish for a long time and feel that your daily routine inhibits you from advancing it could be due to the following reasons:
- Your schedule is constantly overburdened, and you can’t invest many hours in classes, lectures and exercises.
- You want to practice with a Spanish teacher, but you cannot take face to face classes or travel to another country to live immersed in the language.
- You travel often, and it is difficult for you to attend face to face classes regularly.
Your work, your schedule, or the place you live in should not stop you from studying Spanish. Thanks to the internet, the lack of time, money, and long distances has stopped being a problem.
Learning Spanish online is possible and in fact, offers many advantages. Classes with a teacher over the internet offer advantages such as reduction of costs, time savings, tailored learning practices, without losing the effectiveness of face to face courses. I want to show you that the world is changing and modern learning trends now point to online resources.
If today you haven’t attempted this method, or you have doubts about its effectiveness, allow me to explain the 7 benefits of learning Spanish online.
1. You invest your precious time in learning in place of traveling to your language classes
The time saving is one of the great advantages of studying Spanish online. Since you can study from the comfort of your own home or from your office.
The time you would dedicate to driving or travel by public transport can instead be used to advance your learning. This time can be used to complete exercises, watch videos, read books in Spanish or any other activity.
Which of the following situations do you think you would find most comfortable and effective to learn Spanish?
- Quickly finish up at work pressured by your scheduled class, pick up your car, drive to your language school, look for parking, attend class and then drive back home.
- Finish work with no need to rush because you have previously locked in the most convenient time to meet up with your online teacher. Arrive home and then dedicate the time you would have spent traveling to reading or reviewing past lessons. Upon finishing your online classes, you could keep practicing a little bit more or relax and spend time with your family without having to embark on a trip home.
I believe the best choice is clear. Online classes are superior in both time savings and comfort.
2. You can learn at your own pace, not at the classes pace
When you have access to a teacher to yourself you can decide when you want to receive classes and adapt them to your routine. You won’t have to adjust your schedule to include the language school, nor change your agenda to attend classes.
If in one particular month you have more disposable time you could easily increase the number of weekly study sessions. If instead your agenda is always busy you could ask your online Spanish teacher to adjust the material to your pace. Additionally, you could consult your tutor if they could offer you night sessions (after office hours) or sessions during the weekends.
What is even better is that it is the tutor that adapts to your level and your objectives. In a group setting the teacher will never dedicate the same level of attention when compared to a private session.
3. Practice with your qualified teacher without leaving your country, even without leaving your home!
Learning Spanish with a qualified native instructor allows you to progress in pronunciation, listening comprehension, grammar and in the knowledge of the culture. If you have been studying Spanish for a long time but still have difficulty speaking and understanding, it is a sign that you need to practice with a professional that truly helps you move forward.
Unfortunately, studying Spanish with a native instructor is not always possible, especially if you live in a small city. However, with online classes you can get access to a native tutor whose qualified to teach Spanish as a second language.
In addition, learning with a native through the internet is far more cost-effective than other options. Imagine if you had to travel to Latin America or Spain to take your Spanish to the next level?
4. You can attend classes from your home, office or even from your holiday destination
Your work schedule does not allow you to take face to face classes? You travel often? You are responsible for your family and do not have the freedom to travel to a Spanish school?
These issues are not a problem when you have your own online Spanish teacher because you can choose where you learn: any room in your house, in your office, or while you wait to board your airplane.
5. Revise your study material wherever and whenever you want
Imagine being able to record your teacher explanations for easy access whenever you need? Would you like to revise an earlier class conversation? Or review the exercises you completed together?
In a traditional classroom setting this would be next to impossible. However, in online classes it becomes trivial. You just need to ask your teacher to record the class, and you will have it at your disposal whenever you want.
6. Receive tailored study material
Adapting the study material to each individual student is one of the biggest differences between online classes and traditional classes.
Your teacher will prepare for you all the notes, exercises and lectures. All the material will be adapted to your level and your objectives: General Spanish, Business Spanish, Spanish for traveling and others alike. You won’t be required to buy books which would get little to no use and as won’t need to consult them.
7. Enjoy a world of online multimedia
In an online Spanish class there is no traditional blackboard, in its place there is something much better: The endless opportunities offered by a computer screen.
Listen to audio, watch images, solve crossword puzzles, write, complete exercises… All while you have a teacher to supervise your activities and correct you in real time.
The excuses to not study Spanish are over!
Do not let a busy schedule or long distances stop you from learning Spanish. With an online Spanish tutor this beautiful language is at your fingertips, regardless of where you are or how much free time you have.
You have already experienced face to face classes, but perhaps you haven’t studied with a qualified teacher through the internet. Take the plunge today and experience firsthand the many benefits!
You have an opportunity to test another form of study and experience all its advantages. Reserve your first free class today and discover how effective having an online qualified Spanish teacher can be.